Couples Tower Isle effortlessly blends breezy island-chic style with a air for elegance and sophistication. Located in Ocho Rios, this 19-acre sun-kissed oasis has its own private island just a few yards o the beach.
- 218 Rooms & Suites
- Pretty pastels, stylish furnishings and outdoor patios and balconies with views of the ocean, or tropical gardens.
- Relaxation & Wellness
- Plunge pool, juice bar, tness center, yoga, Pilates, spinning and more.
- 6 Restaurants & 5 Bars
- Italian, Asian and classic Jamaican fare in settings ranging from formal to barefoot casual, plus an exclusive Veggie Bar. Bars o er classic cocktails and tropical drinks, made even more fun with steel drums or reggae beats.
- 4 Swimming Pools & 4 Jacuzzis
- Four pools with playful features including swim-up bars, waterfalls and sun terraces.
- Private Au Naturel Island. Secluded just 100 yards off shore, au naturel sunbathing, cocktails and dining.
- Tons of Daily Activities [CLICK HERE to view list]
WHATS INCLUDED? A LOT!
Gourmet dining (Jamaican Farm-to-Table), unlimited premium brand drinks, In-room dining, nightly entertainment, unlimited PADI-certified scuba diving, reef snorkeling excursions, water sports & activities (sailboat, windsurfing, paddle boards), unlimited tennis, unlimited golf on two of Jamaica’s premier courses, complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness & wellness programs, dance classes, movies under the stars,
Included Excursions: reef diving excursions, glass bottom boat tours, climb the famous Dunn's River Falls, shopping tours, catamaran cruise, trip to Margaritaville.
Oasis Spa Villas - Airy and ultra-exclusive, each of these spacious, exquisitely decorated 639-square-foot villas offers private access to our award-winning Oasis Spa, as well as its own private sun terrace, personal plunge pool and separate living room. Guests enjoy private round-trip airport transfers, in-villa check-in, and a custom spa itinerary featuring unlimited spa services selected in consultation with our spa concierge.
>> CLICK HERE to learn more about the Oasis Spa Villas
Ocean and Garden View Rooms and Suites
Vintage-inspired pastels capture the retro design sensibility of the rooms at Couples Tower Isle. Each of the well-appointed accommodations—complete with plush king-size beds—open out onto private balconies and patios furnished with wide cushion seating and an outdoor table.
Of the four Couples resorts in Jamaica, Tower Isle's dining stands out; its six restaurants include Jamaican, Asian-Fusion, and beach grill options
Variety is often difficult to come across at a Caribbean all-inclusive resort. Buffets tend to be the usual go-to, followed by a Jamaican cuisine restaurant, a beach grill, and maybe an Asian-Fusion restaurant. Couples Tower Isle has all of those options, but also a couple of extras, including a lunch buffet that rotates ethnic cuisines on a daily basis (for instance, Monday lunches are Thai-themed, serving up perfectly executed Pad Thai and Green Curry from the resort’s sous chef who hails from Thailand).
Couples looking for a little something extra romantic might opt for the Private Tower Isle dinner, which is one of the few things that costs extra (and it’s not exactly cheap). With this dinner, guests are carried via boat to the resort’s private island for a romantic candlelit dinner. Of course, couples are not guaranteed to be the only diners on the island and, depending on the night, they might even find themselves gazing at another dining couple in the distance, making the whole costly experience not all that different from eating in one of the restaurants.
- Patio Restaurant serves omelets, fruits, and pastries for breakfast, and Mediterranean fare for lunch and dinner.
- The Verandah serves Jamaican cuisine (such as curry coconut shrimp and grilled fresh fish) for dinner in an open-air space with ocean views.
- Bayside serves Asian-fusion cuisine such as Pad Thai and snapper for dinner.
- 8 Rivers serves gourmet Caribbean cuisine for dinner in a fine dining atmosphere (jeans and sneakers not allowed).
- The Pool Grill is open 24/7 and offers casual fare such as sandwiches and salads.
- The Veggie Bar is open all day and dishes up smoothies and salads.
- Room service available from morning 'til night