- Only property offering Endless Privileges® in Montego Bay
- Beach front resort with proximity to three championship golf courses
- Complimentary round of golf per stay
- On a private stretch of white-sand beach, conveniently located 5 minutes from Jamaica’s largest airport as well as shopping and entertainment options
- Complimentary shuttle to Shops of Rose Hall shopping arcade
Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica, an ultra-luxurious boutique resort in the upscale Iron shore neighborhood, will bring the Endless Privileges® experience, where everything is included, to the island of Jamaica. This beachfront sanctuary will be located on a private stretch of white sand beach, a world away from daily distractions, but only 5 minutes from shopping, dining, golf and Sangster International Airport.
Just steps away from the Caribbean Ocean, all of Zoëtry Montego Bay’s 46 suites will offer enhanced amenities and extraordinary architecture and features, designed to embody the holistic approach of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, with suites situated in three main buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain – a nod to Jamaica’s ecological tapestry.
With Endless-Privileges®, guests will enjoy unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service, a daily bottle of sparkling wine fresh fruit, gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections, 24-hour in-suite dining and more.
From open terraces and balconies to floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, guests will enjoy views of the ocean or the lush tropical landscape while sparkling infinity pool, world-class spa, fitness center and yoga room will satisfy the most luxurious wishes