Thatched roofed palapas grace the sand, lining a glittering turquoise ocean. Under these beachy hideaways are soft, cushy beds for your chilling, reading or booze snoozing. Electrically bright bougainvillea, lush tropical flora and fringy palms contrast to the hip, sleek boxy architecture-the vibe is epic. 24-hour room service, food, cocktails, water sports-the everything-you-wantness of it all-will stay with you long after you've said goodbye
ALL INCLUSIVE AMMENITIES
All guests can enjoy the following all-inclusive services:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurants
- One dinner in each theme restaurants per person and per stay (minimum of 2 days stay). No reservation requires. Upon availability
- Unlimited national and international alcoholic beverages
- Water, wine, beer and soft drinks in all bars, restaurants, and disco
- Daily activities program in different languages (at the pool and at the beach): aerobics, volleyball, aqua aerobics…
- Other activities: tennis, soccer, petanque, table tennis, archery.
- Non-motorized water sports (snorkeling equipment included; 1 hour per day) *Paddle Board and Kite Surf NOT included.
- One scuba diving lesson at the pool
- Free WiFi access
- Golf introduction class (1 hour)
- Disco and nightly shows in our theater
- Latin dance classes
- Beach & pool towels, hammocks, and sunshades
- All taxes and tips
In addition to the benefits of All-Inclusive services, Privileged guests enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Privilege check-in
- Premium welcome cocktail
- Privileged guest Identification
- 10% Discount on massages or any treatment in our Alegría Spa (Non-combinable with any promotional package)
- Preferential access to five theme restaurants per week at Catalonia Bavaro Beach
- In room beach towel upon arrival
- 10% discount on golf tours
- US$30 gift voucher for the casino
- 20% discount on romantic dinner at the beach
- Early check-in & Late check-out until 3pm, subject to availability
- Preferential Privileged area at Gran Caribe (all meals) and La Palapa (breakfast and lunch) buffet restaurants located at Catalonia Bavaro Beach
- Terrace Tapas & Lounge a la carte restaurant exclusive for Privileged guests (schedule subject to change, please ask your Privileged Concierge)
- Access to the Pure Bar including Selected Premium brands, exclusive for Privileged guests
- Private Privileged beach area with Balinese beds located at Catalonia Bavaro Beach
WHAT WE LOVE
It's an all-inclusive Dominican dream escape.
Chillaxing at the infinity pool with shaded, cushy loungers & hammocks on the beach.
The self-serve Bloody Marys and mimosas at breakfast.
Escaping via the spa: massages by the sea, Turkish baths and sauna.
LOVE NOT SO MUCH
Casino Punta Cana closes at midnight, but the resort's club, Cats, and the bar by the pool are both open late for night owls.
WHY YOU SHOULD GO
It's 20 miles from the Punta Cana airport. Vacay cocktails will appear pronto.
Two gorgeous golf courses designed by Alberto Sola are near.
If you're up for meeting up with Lady Luck, there's a casino onsite.
Soana Island is an aahmazing excursion and is relatively near. So worth it.